1. Please ensure the item is unworn, in perfect and saleable condition, with all original tags and packaging attached and accompanied by the original sales and returns sent to you in the package.
2. Please fill in details for the items you would like to return in the returns form sent to you with the package. If you have lost the returns form please download form here.
3. Please organise return shipment using your local/preferred courier.
4. Please note you are fully responsible for payment of all return shipping costs.
5. Items should be returned to: Attn: Online Shop, Alex Eagle Studio, 6-10 Lexington Street, London W1F 0LB
If the item returned meets our return terms, any sum debited from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as the goods are received and processed in the shop, excluding the initial shipping cost. Please read our terms for further information or email us at [email protected]
You have the legal right to return your order within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. In this case, any sum debited from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as the goods are received and processed in store, excluding the initial shipping cost. If you want to cancel your order, you will need to follow the procedure set out below within the fourteen days.
Alex Eagle Studio will offer a refund provided that the products are returned unworn, in perfect and saleable condition, with all original tags and packaging attached and accompanied by the original sales receipt for the current selling price. All sales are final on swimwear, undergarments, homeware, beauty, jewellery, art, furniture, records and books. All discounted sales are final.
Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession and we hold the right to deny returns if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
The buyer is responsible for organising return shipping and for any costs involved. Alex Eagle Studio is not responsible for return shipping costs nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting or the relevant couriers airway bills and documentation and you are advised to arrange your own insurance. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Alex Eagle Studio will, however, cover the return costs for faulty items or items that are damaged in transit to you in which case you should contact [email protected] with photographic evidence.