Collection of Information
Information you provide to us
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive our newsletters).
(4) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
Use of Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) To provide after-sales service for in-store purchases (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
(2) To comply with legal requirements;
(3) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
Sharing of Information
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties sites will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing [email protected] or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Alex Eagle Store Ltd to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services (Data Subject Request), Alex Eagle Studio, 6-10 Lexington Street, London W1F 0LB.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and you have the right to know about this fact.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.