Situated in the heart of Soho on Lexington Street, Alex Eagle Studio’s lower ground floor offers a beautifully presented furnished event space with an edit of antique designer furniture and a continual renewal of art work creating a unique gallery like experience for each event.
The floor is made from a clear blue resin and exposed brick work alcoves line one side of the room and industrial white brick along the opposite side. The space can be both neutral and very impactful with adjustable spotlights across the ceiling to suit the ambience.
N.B The space is not appropriate for filming or talks which require complete silence due to the open staircase leading to the shop on the floor above.
Rate is £1500 per day (9am – 7pm) + £100 surcharge for every hour outside these times
Cleaning fee of £100
Damage deposit £500
– Includes a Plain English kitchen unit with cold and boiling water functions and sink
– all other catering equipment needs to be brought in
– capacity 50/60 people max
– plug sockets and rooms measurements – refer to floor plan (all in mm)
– recommended caterer The Store Kitchen
– all waste has to be removed after the event
– main access is through the shop
– no lift access
– no parking bay
– access to toilets
– all furniture and artwork are available for purchase